There wouldn’t be so much worry if Lundqvist was still at the top of his game, but besides a few playoff moments this year, he is on the downswing. He posted career worsts in goal-against average (2.74), save percentage (.910) during the regular season. His numbers have steadily declined each of the past three years. […]
- Of course few would argue that McDavid deserves to be the highest-paid player in the sport
- NHL playoffs 2017: Ducks tie series vs. Predators with OT win in Game 4
- Murray stopped 19 of 20 shots in relief. Kyle Turris’ goal early in the third period was his only blemish.
- NHL playoffs: Penguins implode in Game 3 loss to Senators
- Stanley Cup Final opens with controversial reversal of P.K. Subban goal